Searching for the perfect home can be thrilling! There are many factors to keep in mind when looking at real estate. In the Lakewood Ranch area there are a plethora of builders to choose from, so no matter what you’re searching for there will always be an option for you. When choosing a builder, one of the most important steps is to research the community to find something that appeals to you. There are many builders local to Lakewood Ranch that specializes in different communities.
Let’s dive into 5 builders in the Lakewood Ranch Area!
1. Del Webb- Perhaps you’re looking for real estate in a retirement community. If so, Del Webb is a builder in Lakewood Ranch that designs personalized and quality homes, created to incorporate social activities and clubs for residents. The homeowners of this community partake in a long list of activities including golf, pickleball, arts and crafts, and much more!
Find more information on Del Webb here- https://www.delwebb.com/
2. Lee Wetherington- Lee Wetherington is a builder that caters to various communities. A couple are:
-The Founders Club, which includes a private country club and golf course.
-The Islands on the Manatee River. This community has luxury homes and provides private boat docks that are open to the Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico.
All communities by Lee Wetherington have close access to shopping, restaurants, schools, art, and beaches.
Find more information on Lee Wetherington here- http://lwhomes.com/
3. Neal Communities- If you’re looking for a family friendly community and a quality home, Neal Communities can be an excellent option for you. We all know how important it is to have a home where you can create memories with your family. This builder prioritizes creating a family-oriented neighborhood, along with building you the home you’ve always dreamed of. Neal Communities offers built move-in ready homes, villas, or the option to build your own.
Find more information on Neal Communities here- https://www.nealcommunities.com/
4. M/I Homes- M/I Homes is a well-established builder that has worked all across the country including Lakewood Ranch. Their mission is to designs based off of your image to create a functional and stylish home. They incorporate weather-tight and energy-efficient features with a one-year warranty. These homes would be a good option for families, seniors, or single living.
Find more information on M/I Homes here- https://www.mihomes.com/
5. Lennar Homes- Lennar Homes is an excellent option for multi-generational families. They created The Home Within A Home, which is designed to incorporate privacy and closeness. This is a solution for many families who seek out space, yet can be nearby loved ones if needed. In addition, Lennar Homes also offers single-family homes! This builder established a community that is open to anyone.
Find out more information on Lennar Homes here- https://www.lennar.com/
Overall, it is no wonder that buying a home is extremely rewarding and inspiring; after all it is a new chapter! With that in mind, these 5 tips will help you on your way to begin your new journey. If you want to know more about the Lakewood Ranch area, check out Joann Kavanaugh Real Estate.